Andhra Pradesh government has started YSR Cheyutha Scheme to assist all those families in insights into the issues of the poor women of the state. Under this ysr cheyutha scheme in telugu, the government will work to supply employment opportunities to women groups within the state for themselves et al. . All those women who are working under self-help groups are going to be given the advantage of this scheme.
Today we’ll provide you complete information about this portal step by step and that we will offer you a transparent explanation about status, registration and eligibility criteria, and application, etc. Hope you’ll read our article carefully.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
The full name of this scheme is that the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, which was launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme has been issued for the minority women of Andhra Pradesh, through which they’re going to tend Rs. 75,000 / – as pension. This scheme comes under the government, that only the residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply. you’ll apply online for this scheme, that online applications are going to be issued soon.
- Your age should be 45 to 60 years for this scheme.
- If there’s a government job in your family, then you can’t apply.
- Even if you’ve got quite 3 acres of land, you can’t apply for this scheme.
- The woman who wants to use must have an annual income of Rs. 12,000 / -.
- You must have a permanent residence in Andhra Pradesh, then only you’ll apply.
- Only women can apply for this scheme.
- Only those women who belong to SC / ST / BC category can apply.
- Even if you’ve got a 4 wheeler vehicle, you can’t apply for this scheme.
Required documents for YSR Cheyutha Pathakam
- Your Aadhar card.
- Residential certificate.
- Certified castes.
- Certified domicile.
- Identity proof and age proof documents.
- Your bank details and passbook.
- A recent photo and registered mobile number.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Registration 2021
Cheyutha Scheme Form online Nellore, Kurnool, Cuddapah, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Prakasam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Srikakulam, Chittoor, Anantapur. Amount of monetary aid distributed in four equal installments of Rs 18750 annually.
Get all details about the way to apply online for Cheyutha financial assistance scheme. Then complete the appliance procedure. then get all details and fill submit the shape as suggested within the official portal. till stay tuned with navasakam.ap.gov.in